We've said it before and we'll say it again: HubSpot' s integrations are a blast. If the platform already works great on its own, imagine combining it with another one. Among so many options, we have a spectacular example: PandaDoc's integration with HubSpot.
PandaDoc is one of the largest providers of quotes and contracts available. By integrating it into your HubSpot platform, you can speed up the documentation process and synchronise data directly with your CRM. It will also help you keep track of the documents you handle in your organisation and you can sign them electronically, making the processing process much easier.
In this article about HubSpot integration with PandaDoc, you will find out what PandaDoc is, how it integrates with HubSpot and why it is necessary to combine these two applications.
will you join us?
what is PandaDoc?
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software that streamlines the process of creating, approving and e-signing proposals, quotes and contracts, enabling teams to get more deals, create documents and be more predictable in their document tasks.
Intuitive, easy-to-use software streamlines the process of viewing, editing and collecting electronic signatures for sales professionals, and offers a wide range of proposal templates to choose from, which can be freely downloaded and customised.
Key features of PandaDoc
PandaDoc offers a wide range of functionalities:
- Templates: It provides the user with more than 400 templates that can help customise a business, including dozens of free specialised templates that can be edited and exported in PDF with customised logos.
- Editing: You can edit documents with blocks, variables and using different themes and styles. Among its editing functionalities, you can add a text field, a signature, a checkbox, card details, etc.
- Track the progress of your documentation: The tool provides information on how much time clients have spent on each section of a document. In addition, it also allows you to make comments in real time that make it easier to answer clients' questions. This and the possibility of signing electronically help to speed up negotiations.
- Workflow: Its ability to automate workflow allows for more efficient collaboration between different departments and facilitates the exchange of information between CRM and other applications.
- Integrations: PandaDoc offers integrations with a wide range of tools, ranging from CRM such as HubSpot, to payment or storage tools such as PayPal and Google Drive. These integrations simplify the workflow of teams and provide automatic notifications about the latest activity on PandaDoc documents.
How to integrate PandaDoc with HubSpot
Integrating PandaDoc with HubSpot will provide you with better features and better service when sharing your documents, whether it's a document related to a contract, an agreement or a payroll. Here are the steps to set up this integration:
- Step 1: To start your PandaDoc integration with HubSpot, login to the HubSpot software and sign in with your account.
- Step 2: Open PandaDoc and click or tap on the settings icon in the bottom right corner of the software.
- Step 3: You will see different configuration options in the window. To configure PandaDoc's integration with HubSpot, click on API and integration and select the HubSpot option from the list.
- Step 4: A new window will open where you will need to click on the Connect HubSpot button to configure the PandaDoc integration with HubSpot. A new message will appear on the screen after which you will need to click on the Grant Access button to start the integration process.
- Step 5: Re-open the HubSpot software and open any documents related to your agreement, contract or company registration. You will see a PandaDoc module on the right hand side of the screen indicating that the PandaDoc integration with HubSpot is complete.
that's it, you've got your HubSpot and PandaDoc integration set up and now it's time to see what these two platforms can do for you.
Advantages of the PandaDoc integration with HubSpot
Complete any sales document within HubSpot
With the PandaDoc integration with HubSpot, you can generate and edit documents from a deal, contact or company record in HubSpot. You can start with a template, upload an existing document or create your proposal from scratch. You will be able to track all documents created or sent from that record directly from HubSpot.
Save time with templates and a content library
Thanks to PandaDoc's templates and content library, you can keep your branding on point and monitor the use of your elements to improve your document process. To avoid errors, you can even block the editing of content blocks. This integration also allows you to store different assets, such as case studies, testimonials, videos and images, so your sales team can easily drag and drop them into your proposals, quotes and contracts.
Merge crucial data directly into your documents
This integration makes it easy to automatically populate new documents with all deal data, including company and lead contact information. In addition, content from HubSpot's standard and custom fields is automatically added. The document recipient list is also automatically populated from the deal record. Just one final check and you're ready to send your customised proposal.
Get your contracts signed easily
This integration allows you to effortlessly send contracts and agreements to be electronically signed directly from HubSpot. Your prospects can view and sign documents through the application on any device or even in person.
Keep track of document progress
With this integration, you can receive real-time updates on the status of documents in your email inbox, in the PandaDoc mobile app, in a HubSpot sales record (deal, contact or company records), or even in HubSpot's activity timeline. Its document analytics feature allows you to get information on which of your customers have viewed your documents and how long they have stayed on specific document pages.
Auto-complete quotes with HubSpot products
When you create a new quote in PandaDoc, all the products in your HubSpot contract will appear in the editable pricing table, including price, quantity and other details. And if you want to change anything, you can also review and modify it to your liking.
if youwant to integrate these two applications, whatever questions you have, Occam is here to help. If you still have questions and want to resolve them, request a consultation with Occam.