We are about to finish 2019. What will 2020 bring? The Inbound methodology is in constant development, so that it is gradually being updated with the habits of consumers and market trends. If you want to know what's new in Inbound Marketing for next year, JOIN US, we'll tell you all about it.
what are the benefits of Inbound Marketing?
Many people have been hearing the term "Inbound Marketing" for some time now , but some still don't know what it means or the benefits it brings. Are you one of them? Here are 8 benefits of implementing an Inbound strategy:
- It manages to attract users and potential customers: Unlike conventional marketing, it is not intrusive or aggressive.
- It establishes a relationship of loyalty between the company and the customer .
- More satisfactory sales: After the purchase process, customers feel more satisfied because they consider that they have purchased the product they wanted and this generates more confidence.
- It generates credibility and trust: Society is used to Outbound Marketing, to the burden and intrusion that its techniques produce. With Inbound Marketing this does not happen. With this last tool you consume the content you want, which provides greater confidence in the user and also generates credibility with respect to the company.
- Thanks to this technique, a brand's content reaches a larger number of users, as it also makes use of recommendations.
- With Inbound Marketing, more specialised services are provided , a task that benefits from the definition of buyer personas.
- Improves SEO positioning: The good quality of the content offered with the Inbound methodology improves its positioning in Google.
- It is a more cost-effective marketing strategy: By focusing more specifically on customers, you save costs because you do not spend money on unnecessary advertising, as you focus on the figure of an "ideal customer". This does not happen if you develop a traditional marketing strategy.
- Increases the number of visits to the company's website: Users access the site to consume the type of content they like.
- It is a cyclical methodology: When the purchase process is completed, the relationship between company and customer does not end, but new processes are facilitated and loyalty work continues. This work can be with the same customer, but with other services and products or with other customers who have known the company through old customers transformed into promoters. In the latter case, a new process is developed.
What's new in Inbound Marketing in 2020?
We are about to finish 2019 and the new trends that await us in the field of marketing for 2020 are already beginning to see the light of day. Some of them remain, but new ones are also arriving and, who knows, perhaps to stay. We offer you a compilation of them:
- Conversational marketing (chat and chatbots): To attract, companies need direct interactions with users, and what better way to do it than through chats and chatbots. They boost conversation, the key to the sales process. Now, ICT is not only used to automate marketing actions, but also to encourage dialogue between brands and customers.
- The video format: Audiovisual content will continue to be a trend for 2020. We know this format and we must be aware of the great importance it has in the field of marketing. Video marketing is one of the best ways to develop, on the one hand, the Inbound and, on the other hand, the video format. They are a perfect fusion, a two in one.
- Predictive lead scoring: Predictive scoring is a marketing technique that uses an algorithm to predict sales leads that exist in the company's database and have been scored. In contrast to predictive lead scoring is traditional lead scoring. However, it seems that in the coming year more emphasis will be placed on the use of predictive lead scoring rather than predictive lead scoring.
do you know the meaning of the acronym "INBOUND"?
Only a few people know that the term "Inbound" is actually a set of acronyms. Do you want to find out what it means? Pay attention:
- I for "Interaction": This letter refers to the interaction to be developed between company and customer.
- N stands for "Novelty": After all, the Inbound methodology is an innovative and new technique that has not been around for very long.
- B stands for "Branding ": It is a process that develops and builds a brand, as well as enhances it.
- O stands for "Organisation": It is a strategy whose process must be developed in an organised way. Organisation is important in any business and in any strategy as well.
- U for "Unification": Although different phases or stages are carried out, the Inbound methodology consists of a unification of all the parts. It must be a unified and homogeneous strategy.
- N for "Naturalness": Inbound Marketing should be a natural process and communication between the company and its customers should not be forced, but should flow.
- D for "Dynamisation": Dynamic and relevant content should be projected. Customers can spread the content to their acquaintances and these can become customers. That is why a thematic space as relevant and dynamic as possible is needed.
As you can see, the world of Inbound continues to surprise us. What do you think of the trends that are coming up in 2020? Perhaps some of them will last for a long time. Do you need help with your Inbound Marketing strategy? Occam can help you. Contact us, we will be happy to help you.