What is the Solutions Partner Program: Partner with HubSpot (benefits)
The Solutions Partner Program helps the growth of registered companies and their customers
At OCCAM we have been partners of HubSpot for years and we can guarantee that it is a very complete tool. We recommend investing in the Solutions Partner Program so that your business grows at the same time as your customers, always with the help of experts in the field.
what is HubSpot?
Before analysing the Solutions Partner Program, let's take a brief look at who its creator is. HubSpot is an American company founded in 2006 specialised in the development and marketing of software products and services. In this sense, it is committed to inbound strategies in marketing, sales and customer service processes through its CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform.
what is the Solutions Partner Program?
According to HubSpot Academy, "the Solutions Partner Program is an ecosystem of agencies, service providers and companies that offer marketing, sales, customer service, web design, CRM implementation and information technology (IT) services".
This way, it becomes a complete software that offers solutions or improvements to your company with the technology you need to develop your work activity. Therefore, the programme is equally useful for your business and its employees as it is for your clients, since they will receive a more complete and personalised help.
HubSpot's Solutions Partner Program was created in 2010 under the name of the Agency Partner Program, which became outdated after adapting it to the current demands of the digital world. Today, it has more than 158,000 international customers and 1250 integrations in its software platform.
who is the programme aimed at?
- "Business, technology, sales, marketing or customer service consulting.
- technical implementation including CRM, system integrations or IT services.
- hands-on marketing, sales or customer service services".
what are the advantages of this HubSpot programme?
HubSpot offers a wide range of benefits for companies that become partners. The goal is to help them grow with new possibilities that will drive their differentiation in the market. And what are all these benefits? Let's see them!
- use of tools to help you grow your business and your customers, divided into four groups: marketing, sales, support and training tools, plus revenue sharing (20% commission on every new business you win for HubSpot) and a multitude of methods of contacting support staff.
- access to learning and educational content to boost your employees' industry knowledge. HubSpot Academy includes a multitude of certified or accredited courses on marketing and sales related topics, such as inbound marketing, content marketing, SEO, frictionless sales, inbound sales, etc. It is also possible to request exclusive on-demand education.
- inclusion in the HubSpot Community, made up of users from all over the world with similar motivations to yours, where you can interact with them online or at exclusive networking events.
how does the Solutions Partner Program work?
The HubSpot programme uses a system of levels to differentiate all the associated companies. These are, in ascending order: Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Elite. Each level offers more and better tools available to partners, but how can you move up? To do so, you must take into account the following keys:
- certified partner status.
- automatic subscription status.
- average software usage by your customers- MRR sold.
- mRR sold: This metric refers to the monthly recurring revenue earned from your HubSpot software sales.
- managed MRR: This other metric differs from the previous one because it does not require your company to make the sale, i.e. your company can earn managed MRR credits if you use the platform on behalf of your customer. Therefore, all those prospects who have decided to work with your business are taken into account, even if they have contracted the software without intermediaries or through another partner.
HubSpot allows you to check at any time what level you are at, your current performance and a guide with the steps you need to take to continue climbing. To do this, log in to your HubSpot portal, click on "Partner" and then "Category". Please note that the parameters or growth thresholds of the two metrics mentioned above can change at any time, so you should keep yourself informed.
In addition to gaining access to new tools, moving up in the tier structure gives you the opportunity to lead the HUG (HubSpot User Group) in your region, as well as access to exclusive events and insider information.
If you would like to find out more about the Solutions Partner Program, please contact us and we will be happy to help you achieve your goals by partnering with HubSpot.