It is no news that the FinTech sector is undergoing a real revolution, and with this comes new challenges and new ways of dealing with these challenges, which can often be solved mainly with the use of new tools, such as HubSpot's CRM, which provides workflow automation solutions and the integration of its marketing, sales and customer service actions.
Its workflow automation solutions and the integration of its marketing, sales and customer service actions make it possible to achieve sustainable growth and reduce time and inaccuracies in customer management for companies. But this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Read on and discover all the solutions that HubSpot can provide for FinTech companies.
FinTech organisations to which HubSpot offers solutions
HubSpot helps financial services organisations of all types, from financial technology (FinTech) startups to leading financial institutions. Its core solutions focus on streamlining processes, delivering customer communications that inspire trust, and scaling business with ease. Here are some of the areas within the FinTech sector where HubSpot offers solutions:
- Accounting - to build and nurture strong customer relationships with a single source of information.
- Banking - to save time and protect your bottom line with built-in automation for internal efficiency.
- Insurance - to create a world-class customer service experience that keeps customers engaged with your business.
- Investment - so you can deliver powerful content and targeted communications that inspire consumer confidence.
Key features of HubSpot for FinTech
Smarter, faster, and better is the key to staying on top of financial services, and that's what HubSpot delivers: smarter features, faster performance, and better results, thanks to special features tailored to meet the unique needs of this sector.
You can create custom objects to track information specific to your business. Easily sort, automate and report on the data associated with custom objects directly from HubSpot.
Unify your channels and teams with a universal inbox - a central place to view, manage and respond to all conversations coming in from live chat, bots or team email aliases.
Save time on email conversations by negotiating availability. Leverage and use links to personal, team or group meetings so customers can schedule a meeting at a time that suits everyone.
3 HubSpot solutions for FinTech companies
Marketing Hub is a software that primarily helps to implement a more impactful and scalable strategy. Thanks to automations and data segmentation, it can make communications much more personalised and precise. In addition, this Hub is especially useful for tracking the overall effectiveness of marketing spend.
The most useful tools for FinTech companies can be:
- Marketing Automation: serves to automate processes and thus increase demand generation, lead nurturing and optimise conversion rate .
- Contact management: prospect and customer data are essential for financial companies, and with the "Contact Management" tool, you can better control and manage this information, which has become a valuable element for generating and segmenting all types of campaigns.
- Email marketing: Emails are a key element for lead nurturing and lead follow-up, in fact, they are key to increase the Open Rate of email marketing campaigns and increase the Click Through Rate.
- Landing pages: this tool is crucial to promote, in a scalable way, your content offers and increase the number of conversions.
From a sales perspective, Sales Hub, HubSpot's CRM and automation tools are incredibly useful for developing a healthy and efficient sales process. Automation allows you to update sales opportunities, attribution and onboarding.
- Sales automation: by automating sales processes, you can improve the order, visibility and planning of your sales reps. This contributes to better tracking and follow-up throughout the customer journey. With workflows, the sales team is more efficient, saving time on non-priority manual tasks to personalise attention to prospects, which translates into more and better deal closings. Workflows are also a key tool to optimise the allocation of business opportunities among the sales team.
- Sales reporting: this tool allows you to better diagnose the points in the pipeline where customers are stalling and, with this visibility, you can deploy strategic resources to improve those parts of the process.
For FinTech companies, delivering outstanding customer service is a priority. With Service Hub, you can not only offer a faster service, but a much more personalised and automated one.
- Ticketing - Tracking where customers are in the sales process, as well as automating communications based on customer actions, provides greater control over specific service, support and assistance cases, which is also useful for better resolving them and increasing customer satisfaction .
- Automated support: This is theautomation of various processes that enable better customer service through the use of surveys, chat, chatbot, service analytics and other solutions. This helps the service and support team to do their job faster, with more follow-up and fewer errors .
- Customer feedback: Feedback is key for FinTech companies, and the survey tool can capture information from customers, who in turn can rate company processes or aspects of the products they offer .
In this way, FinTech companies can replace huge amounts of manual work, thereby reducing time spent and eliminating inaccuracies, thanks to the automation of various associated workflows.