Landing pages are tools for converting users into leads, so they are essential for your company to prosper. Today we will tell you what content they should have
what content should a good and complete landing page have?
- Title: It is not the most important part of your landing page, but it is the first impression that users will have of it. The title is essential because it can mean that a user navigates or not through your landing page. The most important thing when creating a good title for your landing page is that it contains the keywords and that it is short and direct, so that the user knows at a glance what you are trying to say.
- Subtitle: As with all subtitles, below the title and in smaller print, we should add a slightly longer secondary text, which would be good for the strategy is to include the benefits you can bring to users and the problems you can solve. Also, something very important in the subtitle is that it also includes the keywords that we have included in the title, but always remembering that we are not creating this for SEO positioning, we are creating it for people, to attract users and convert them into those valuable leads.
- Text: The text we use on our landing page must be clear and easy to understand. Text that is too long can be confusing and may lead users away from the possibilities of converting. At this point, we must remember that, many times, "less is more", that is, the fewer elements on your page that can distract the user, the less likely it is that the user will escape from the conversion process.
- Icons: Icons for sharing on networks not only do not distract the user, but using them means that the content we have offered them has been interesting enough for them to share it on their social networks with the rest of their followers. They are recommending our brand.
- Quality image: What is clear is that to get the attention we want, we have to add audiovisual content, but we can't just add anything, the image we add on the page has to be of quality, it has to look good and above all it has to perfectly represent the product we offer.
- Form: This element cannot be missing under any circumstances in your landing page, as it is very important that your landing page contains a form in which there are several fields that can be easily filled in by the user.
- Offer: We must focus our content on the quality of our offer, if we focus on explaining to the user the value that our offer will bring, the user will feel attracted by it and will want to finish filling in the form to get all the benefit that we as a brand are offering.
- Personalised content: This factor must be taken into account, especially when it comes to users who have already left their details on a form so that they do not have to leave the same details that they have already given us previously. Likewise, the content of the landing pages must be designed with your users in mind and in accordance with the headline.
- CTA or call to action: Your CTA has to lead the user to carry out the action you want them to do, so the message has to be exactly what you want. For example, if you want them to subscribe to your newsletter: "Subscribe to our newsletter".
- Contact details: It is very likely, and at the same time beneficial, that many of your users have doubts about some aspect of your product or service, so leaving your contact details in your landing page is a good idea so that they can contact you as quickly and easily as possible. With this we will be creating a closer relationship with the customer. Also, remember that the best place to add these contact details is at the bottom of the page itself, as we are used to find them here, so users will not have trouble finding our email or our phone if we put them in the place where they expect to find them.
- Consent: This is the most important part when creating a landing page. It is absolutely mandatory that leads give their explicit consent to receive commercial information, so the notice that they are going to receive commercial information must be clearly visible on the landing page.
In conclusion, the main objective of a landing page is to achieve user conversion and they are really important for the results they achieve. A landing page that is well done allows a much higher conversion rate than a normal web page. With this you will save budget by spending less on google ads and getting, as we have already said, a higher conversion. Do not wait any longer and finally create a landing page that will help you to optimise your marketing strategy!