Increasing sales in your ecommerce is essential to make it grow and succeed. Today we give you the best tips to help you.
Top 10 strategies to increase your ecommerce sales
- Improve your SEO: Organic positioning in search engines is very important for your business. Some actions within SEO are the choice of keywords, the good use of internal and external links, the creation of correct meta descriptions, a good indexation of content, friendly URLS, etc
- Use content marketing. Creating highly relevant content that is interesting for your users and that focuses on their needs and concerns is one of the most profitable and effective methods to grow on the web.
- Take advantage of email marketing. Email marketing is a digital marketing strategy that uses email to attract potential customers or prospects. This technique is quite direct but non-invasive, as the customer agrees to receive emails from your brand.
- Keep an eye on the UX or user experience. UX is a web design methodology that focuses on making the consumer feel comfortable interacting with your website thanks to its navigability. It is focused on the complete user experience, from start to finish .
- Use Social Networks well. In recent years, social networks have not stopped growing, so they are an ideal tool for your business. Instagram, TikTok, Twitter or Facebook are the perfect networks to generate traffic, disseminate your content or create conversation with your followers. Therefore, create a profile on those that best suit your company and make the most of it.
- Apply SEM (Search engine marketing) or search engine marketing, are the set of techniques and tools for creating paid ad campaigns on search engines that help us in search engine positioning. It is done through a bidding system, where you decide how much to spend and how much to pay per click, everything will depend on the scope you want and the budget you have. This type of campaign can help you increase sales, as you reach the user directly, being able to segment your audience according to their tastes, geography, age, etc. It is usually used in specific campaigns and the results are immediate.
- Add different payment options. Providing your potential customer with the payment method is a plus to increase sales. Currently there are different online payment methods such as: debit or credit card, paypal, transfer, bizum, etc. The customer will choose the option they are most comfortable with, because if not, they will probably go to another site where they do have their trusted payment method.
- Include a customer feedback section. It is essential to listen to your customers to know what they say about you, because this also helps you to gain loyalty, to improve for the future and to better understand your customer. Include a section where your buyers can leave opinions, reviews, conduct surveys about your products and services, link your social networks so that they can interact and leave their comments on them, etc.
- Shipping methods: Offer your potential customers different shipping methods so that they can choose the one that best suits them. Competing with large companies that offer free shipping with a very small cost in the shopping basket is difficult, but not impossible. There are many ways of shipping: home delivery, drop off at a point or pick up in shop (if you have a physical location). But you must add shipping costs to this. We advise you to set a minimum purchase for free home delivery, and if you have a physical location, free pick up in shop. The most important thing at this point is that you deliver as promised, and here we talk about delivery times. Unless a phenomenon happens that you cannot control, meet the deadlines that appear on your website, because this generates confidence.
- Control the UI or User Interface. The UI or User Interface allows your user to interact effectively with your website, i.e. it refers to everything that the customer relates to directly. This ranges from your website to your product packaging. Similarly, the interface design deals with things like colours, typography, icons, buttons, notification sounds, etc. It should be functional and attractive to your customer, do not complicate your website because you risk the user abandoning you.
we hope this information will help you to increase sales on your website! Put these tips into practice and see for yourself the results obtained. Remember that what you do not measure cannot be improved, so use tools that help you in the analysis tasks to evaluate if your work is giving results.