How to improve your department's performance with video
Dear reader, if you had one hour to solve a problem and your life depended on the solution, how much time would you spend on each of them? Albert Einstein said he would spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about the solution.
how about you?
Something similar happens when we talk about improvement in the areas of business. Improving results and customer relations requires innovation, audiovisual trends, commitment, and patience.
Innovating and using audiovisual trends because we cannot stagnate, but rather keep pace with the needs of users, and commitment and patience because it can take months to achieve significant gains.
Companies and professionals like you should also spend 55 minutes thinking about the reasons why they need to change or innovate in their departments, and 5 minutes thinking about the solution.
In this scenario the question arises,why video in companies?
Improvingbusiness areas with audiovisual tools
Maybe when you think about getting more out of your organisational area, money immediately comes to mind. What can I do to obtain greater economic benefits? How much money is it going to cost me to invest in new tools and current trends? Have you thought about the number of advantages you could obtain with them? Remember that the greatest risk, sometimes, is not to assume any.
Audiovisual tools, such as video, have become a communication priority in the different areas of companies. Transmitting the values of Administration and Human Resources, Advertising and Marketing, Sales, Finance, Communication and General Management allows you to know in depth the different areas that make up the organisation and attract not only the potential customer to whom the company is addressed, but also the employee himself.
Not only that, but they make their functions and services known in a differentiated way.
why else can these tools enhance my department?
Their versatile nature, their audio and visual capabilities, and the power to transmit emotions and feelings have a magnificent effect on the public, which translates into the birth of interest in the brand. Willing to tell you other reasons why audiovisual tools can improve your department, we want to share some of them with you:
- Ease of consumption. You don't need to make any effort to watch a video, as it is enough to pay attention and press play to become a direct witness of this audiovisual tool. We are sure that its entertainment will catch you much more than any other type of text.
- They contribute to SEO. Improving our position in Google search engines has become a priority objective for brands nowadays, hasn't it? Thanks to the time users spend watching a video, companies have increased their chances of appearing on the first page of Google.
- Millions of users consume them every day. Consumption habits are changing, and users are spending more and more time watching videos in the online world, sometimes forgetting about television itself. All the reasons we have told you above are reasons why millions of users consume them every day.
- Increased conversion rates. Did you know that around 90% of online shoppers believe that video helps them in their purchase decision? Surely before buying a product on Amazon or Decathlon e-commerce, you have watched the video explaining the product. It is no coincidence that companies are including video marketing as a tool, because by being able to watch and listen to talk about the product or service, users understand it better.
- Greater retention of data. It is an established fact that audiovisual information is retained to a greater extent than written text. The colour, sound, image and everything that you provoke in your users makes it easier for them to understand and remember the information transmitted.
- Theydon't have to be expensive. Companies' audiovisual pieces must be conceived and designed for the digital environment, and they don't have to be big productions. Sometimes, we tend to think that these tools make the price more expensive, but, in reality, this is not the case. It all depends on what you want to do. Have you thought about how your results would improve thanks to them?
- Creativity in the presentation of your services. Creativity and originality are two adjectives that come into play when it comes to videos. Thanks to the amount of possibilities they allow in their creation, these audiovisual tools manage to be very creative and have a great impact on the audience.
So, if you are thinking of improving your department, video can be your best ally to achieve it. We all have ideas. In fact, yours can be a great idea. Don't worry if you don't know how to implement it, at Occam Digital Agency we can help you.