HubSpot is a marketing, sales and service software - software that allows teams to work on everything they need to attract visitors, convert leads into customers and close sales in an all-in-one tool.
While it is not the only marketing and sales tool out there, it is a very powerful option for teams that want to focus on their leads and conversions using the Inbound marketing methodology.
what is HubSpot?
HubSpot was founded as a company in 2006 by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah when they finished their studies at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). During this period they realised that the way people shop was changing radically and that consumers no longer wanted to be interrupted by commercial actions.
From this original idea they created the inbound marketing philosophy and methodology that we have talked so much about on our website, and HubSpot was the software they created to implement and put it into practice.
The basis of it all starts with HubSpot's CRM, as it is actually the underlying database that enables the Marketing and Sales tools. It is 100% free, allows the creation of unlimited users and registers up to 1 million registrations.
Through it, you can:
- Integrate your website and social media.
- Segment and organise contact information.
- Follow the contact at every stage of their buyer's journey.
- There are no limits to personalisation.
- Increase the effectiveness of the company's purchasing processes.
- Update in real time.
- Use it simultaneously with other CRMs.
HubSpot is the number one marketing automation tool in user preferences and the best rated by more than 35,000 companies. Why? Because in addition to being easy to use, it is the most complete software (including website hosting, email, landing pages, blog hosting, CTA and much more) and a leader in inbound methodology.
Resources and services offered by HubSpot
As we can see, HubSpot is an extremely powerful software in its entirety, which helps us to plan and execute everything we need to grow our business with the inbound methodology. Some of its main services are:
- HubSpot CRM:
As mentioned above, the HubSpot CRM is the backbone of the platform, as it houses the database of contacts that can be records, business opportunities and customers (among other types of contact). On these contacts we will make marketing, commercial and service actions depending on the phase in which they are.
- HubSpot Marketing Hub:
The objective for which the platform was originally designed translates into the set of marketing tools that HubSpot offers.
This set of functionalities includes everything we need to execute an inbound marketing strategy, which allows us to attract and engage people interested in our business who will become potential customers.
- Hubspot Sales Hub:
Logically, having commercial opportunities is not enough; you need to convert them into customers. To achieve this we are interested in the Sales Hub, a series of functionalities and tools that allow our sales teams to be more efficient and better able to sell.
- Hubspot Service Hub:
Finally, the Service Hub is a software that aims to help us support our customers so that they are more satisfied and this helps us improve retention and growth.
want to know what HubSpot can do for your business? Click here.
HubSpot: pricing and available packages
HubSpot has a pricing system that has 3 different level offers (Starter, Professional and Enterprise) for each of its Marketing, Sales and Service areas.
However, the CRM is free and it is also possible to start with a series of free marketing functionalities and scale our monthly fee as we grow.
- Starter: includes 1,000 contacts from 46 euros per month, this plan can be upgraded to a plus plan to get more features such as capturing and converting leads and understanding and interacting with them.
- Pro: this plan also includes 1,000 contacts from 740 euros per month. This plan is very complete compared to the starter plan and you can also make it plus and get many more services such as automating and personalising your marketing, boosting your SEO, optimising conversion rates and measuring your revenue.
- Enterprise: this is the last plan offered by the platform. 10,000 from 2944 euros per month. It is the most complete plan without a doubt, which for a little more can be converted into a plus plan to manage your teams and brands, extend the platform itself and have access to a total analysis of your properties.
The most important thing before deciding whether to opt for HubSpot, is to be clear about the situation in which our business is and, therefore, to know how the inbound strategy can fit to help us achieve our goals.
If we want to be successful, it will not be enough just to hire the tool with the most powerful software and wait for the results to come on their own. We will have to dedicate resources to optimise and update the strategy, create content and invest in techniques that help us to generate traction.
With a system like HubSpot we can do this more easily and have fully integrated data and everything we need in just a few clicks.