Hashtags are keywords that we use to mark the topic of the content we are sharing on social networks. Each hashtag is transformed into a hyperlink that directs the search of people who have also marked their content with a specific hashtag. In other words, using hashtags is a practical way to group diverse content on a given topic, facilitating the search on the desired topic.
Using a hashtag is very simple, as you just need to use the number sign (#) and then insert the keyword with which you want to classify your publication. Similarly, with the facilities that the Internet provides us every day, there could not be programs that generate hashtags to save us work and effort. Therefore, today we are going to talk about some of the best ones so you can use them comfortably.
7 reasons to use hashtags in your marketing strategies
-Promote brand awareness.
-Boost the reach and visibility of your content. Hashtag = greater organic reach.
-Classify and group content.
-Identify potential customers.
-Monitor publications and conversations about your brand (social listening).
-Identify possible reasons for crisis.
-Disseminate campaigns or promotions.
The 10 best hashtags generator tools
- Flick is a hashtag generator tool that has everything you need to use hashtags effectively on Instagram. Not only does it make it easy to search and manage hashtags, but it also shows which hashtags are increasing visibility.
- HashtagsForLikes - HashtagsForLikes is a powerful hashtag generator tool that provides you with the most popular and trending hashtags for any niche. It is mostly used on Twitter and Instagram.
- Ingramer - Ingramer's hashtag generator is quite easy to use and effective at the same time, as it uses artificial intelligence technology to suggest you the most relevant hashtags.
- Kicksta is basically a tool that helps you grow your Instagram followers and also has a hashtag search function.
- SISTRIX allows you to generate popular hashtags that are relevant to your post. The results it displays are based on over 15 billion hashtag combinations and contains data on over 7.7 million different hashtags.
- Tailwind is another useful hashtag search tool that you can use to find hashtags that perfectly match each of your social media posts. It's also free to start with and allows you to save lists of hashtags for future use.
- Instavast - One of the easiest to use, the Instavast tool automatically generates relevant hashtags based on your photos, posts and keywords.
- Webstagram, a web-based interface for Instagram, allows you to search for the most popular hashtags to help you reach more people.
- Photerloo- This hashtag generator program uses machine learning to generate relevant hashtags and keywords based on the content of your photo by dragging and dropping the photo you plan to post and then it will help you discover the hashtags that accompany your post.
- display Purposes: To search for relevant hashtags for your posts, just enter a few hashtags in your search box to get started, and this tool filters out all banned and spammy tags.
5 Basic tips for using hashtags
Although you now know the best hashtag generator tools, it is also important to talk about some tips that can help you make your hashtags successful:
- Use a hashtag that is in line with the topic of the content. Using a hashtag, just because it is trending but without saying something relevant to the topic, will make the hashtag ineffective for the propagation of the content.
- Check the spelling: A simple spelling mistake, or even a typo, can make the hashtag a failure, as it is unlikely that several people will make the same mistake when creating a hashtag.
- Pay attention to the schedule. Every social network has its peak times, that is, times when it is possible to find more people connected. It is essential to consider this aspect and carefully plan the date and time of hashtag use in the cause.
- Unify your campaigns: For your marketing campaigns to have a greater impact, create a hashtag that synthesises the central message of your campaign and with which you can group all the publications you make to promote it. People who access that hashtag will be able to see all the related content.
- Pay attention to influencers. Influencers who belong to your brand's niche can give you an idea about the hashtags that work best. Check out their posts on these influencers' networks and take note of the hashtags they use most frequently.
Now that you know how to use the best hashtag generators and some of the key tips for engaging with your brand's audience, are you ready to get the best social media results and get the most out of your marketing? We're confident you are.