Nowadays, there are hundreds of techniques to sell products on the internet, but now we are going to tell you about the ones we consider most effective for your business to start growing, so pay attention!
The best techniques to increase your sales
- get active on social networks, which are currently an ideal tool for all businesses. Instagram, TikTok, or Facebook are some of the best for generating traffic, disseminating your content or creating conversation with your followers.
- keep an eye on SEO: organic search engine positioning is fundamental for your sales and your business. SEO actions include, for example, choosing the right keywords, controlling internal and external links, adding good meta descriptions, etc.
- use content marketing: Content marketing is based on creating, publishing and sharing content of interest to your buyer persona. This content has to be relevant and valuable to attract the attention of your target audience, with the aim of converting them into future customers.
- use email marketing: Email marketing is a digital marketing strategy that uses email to attract potential customers or prospects. This technique is direct but non-invasive, as the customer agrees to receive emails from your brand.
- take into account the UX or user experience. The UX is a web design methodology that focuses on making the consumer feel comfortable interacting with your website thanks to its navigability. It is focused on the complete user experience, from start to finish .
- take care of the UI or User Interface. The UI allows your user to interact effectively with your website, it refers to everything that the customer relates to directly. This ranges from your website to the packaging of your product. That is, the UI focuses on the visual elements that allow users to interact with a product or website.
- develop the SEM. SEM (Search engine marketing) or search engine marketing, is the set of techniques and tools for creating paid advertising campaigns on search engines that help in search engine positioning. It is done through a bidding system, where you decide how much to spend and how much to pay per click, everything will depend on the scope you want and the budget you have. This type of campaign can help you increase sales, as you reach the user directly, being able to segment your audience according to their tastes, geography, age, etc. It is usually used in specific campaigns and the results are immediate.
- provide different payment options. Provid ingyour potential customers with the payment method is a plus to increase sales. Currently there are different online payment methods such as paying by debit or credit card, paypal, transfer, bizum, etc. The customer will choose the option they are most comfortable with, because if not, they will probably go to another site where they do have their trusted payment method.
- include a customer feedback section. It is essential to listen to your customers to know what they say about you, because this also helps you to gain loyalty, to improve for the future and to better understand your customer. Include a section where your buyers can leave opinions, reviews, make surveys about your products and services, link your social networks so that they can interact and leave their comments on them..
- offer a variety of shipping methods. Give your potential customers different shipping methods so that they can choose the one that suits them best. Competing with large companies that offer free shipping with a very small shopping basket cost is difficult, but not impossible. Also, remember that there are many ways of shipping, from home delivery to drop-off or in-store pick-up.
- Make videos on how to help people choose your company's products. In recent years, more and more companies have been using videos on the Internet to offer their products and services, so it is becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate yourself from the competition. A good way to do this is to make good explanatory and animated videos about your products and services.
- Personalise your messages. Don't be afraid to give a personal touch to your messages, as it will make users feel close to you and even generate a kind of trust. It is not about automating messages, but about making each user feel unique. The language must be close and engage the user. He is not just a customer, he is a person!
We hope that all the techniques we have provided you with today will help you to increase sales on your website quickly and effectively. Thank you for reading us!